To explore the public's awareness of and support for the new Common Core State Standards and aligned common assessments Achieve commissioned a national poll in August 2011.
Join our email list to receive updates.
Ready or Not is the culminating report of the original American Diploma Project (ADP), a multi-year research project that led to the development of the ADP Benchmarks, end-of-high school expectations in mathematics and English Language Arts.
By 2008, the efforts by individual states to set college- and career-ready standards for high school graduates led to a remarkable degree of consistency in English and mathematics requirements.
- Here are some ways Ts can implement meaningful self-assessments into classrooms: via @educationweek @mssackstein https://t.co/UzitZxV9un
- Our team is proud to support #ProofPointDay and share our stories. "We are who we've been waiting for." -June Jordan https://t.co/85mkVu762E
- #NAEP https://t.co/TX9rcU8mKJ
- "We're getting them ready for a very challenging world, and #CommonCore does that." -Utah's Teacher of the Year https://t.co/CkkFbB5hdQ
- #CareerTechEd is a great option for many students, including those interested in #STEM: https://t.co/chAFdDeTjq