To explore the public's awareness of and support for the new Common Core State Standards and aligned common assessments Achieve commissioned a national poll in August 2011.
Join our email list to receive weekly updates.
Ready or Not is the culminating report of the original American Diploma Project (ADP), a multi-year research project that led to the development of the ADP Benchmarks, end-of-high school expectations in mathematics and English Language Arts.
By 2008, the efforts by individual states to set college- and career-ready standards for high school graduates led to a remarkable degree of consistency in English and mathematics requirements.
- We need to ensure #Latino children are given rigorous academic expectations that put them on a path to success: https://t.co/uJTCRYAQld
- Happy Friday! If you're a #teacher and your weekend includes some lesson/unit planning, be sure to check out EQuIP: https://t.co/rvjbEPDyDy
- RT @waOSPI_OER: Awesome #OER social studies EQuIP rubric adaptation by crack squad of WA teachers. @waOSPI #WAedu @AchieveInc https://t.co/z5k8ukoGr0
- Be sure to check out our brief w/ @CTEWorks about how states are making career readiness count: https://t.co/Gu0TokbE04 #CTE #careerteched
- "Don't weaken North Dakota's #K12 standards," @gfherald's editorial board tells policymakers: https://t.co/ArY7AsXK5r #CommonCore