Join our email list to receive weekly updates.
Parents Say Better Communication from Schools Needed to Help their Children Graduate College and Career Ready
Washington, D.C. — October 8, 2015 — The third and final phase of a new national survey released by Achieve — Rising to the Challenge: Are Recent High School Graduates Prepared for College and Work — shows that better communication between high schools and parents is needed to address the...
Achieve's Perspective newsletter provides the latest news and research report highlights. Sign up to receive it via e-mail for free. Download the latest edition here.
To build upon the success of our K-8 Call to Action, we are excited to announce the launch of a new Call to Action for high school materials. Achieve is looking for educators and developers to submit high-quality units aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) that address specific 9-12...
A special edition of Perspective e-newsletter highlights how schools or districts can take stock of the amount of testing they require. Download the special edition in PDF format.
- RT @EdDataCampaign: New @AchieveInc survey shows parents want more, clearer info to help kids prepare for college, careers: http://t.co/lz0WSwn8ab #studentdata
- New survey results: disconnect between #parents & students on #college & career readiness. http://t.co/erMrPzheAP http://t.co/0ZxaEDndOn
- Have you taken our new #quiz yet? Show off your college & career readiness knowledge! http://t.co/c1hmrU60Et
- RT @HansDMV: Check out the new Achieve website! http://t.co/R9xu7X4KfB and be sure to take the #CCRforall Quiz http://t.co/BvmNtZmyMN
- RT @GE_Foundation: GE Foundation honored for initiatives that improve quality of #education to address the #skillsgap #USCCFCitizens15 http://t.co/OyM7EWNNwv