To explore the public's awareness of and support for the new Common Core State Standards and aligned common assessments Achieve commissioned a national poll in August 2011.
Join our email list to receive updates.
Ready or Not is the culminating report of the original American Diploma Project (ADP), a multi-year research project that led to the development of the ADP Benchmarks, end-of-high school expectations in mathematics and English Language Arts.
By 2008, the efforts by individual states to set college- and career-ready standards for high school graduates led to a remarkable degree of consistency in English and mathematics requirements.
- Open Letter from Arizona’s Top Teachers: Higher standards begin with more training for instructors https://t.co/VbcROp3ZJS
- “Teachers are hungry for guidance" on better implementing #CommonCore in their classrooms: https://t.co/lk9yk5e77e via @educationweek
- RT @benjaminjriley: Radical claim: Learning algebra (and advanced mathematics) expands our cognition. We should encourage this in our schools.
- Tennessee teacher says that under #CommonCore, "the objectives are clearer, the road straighter." https://t.co/SbUdG5AtYE
- RT @Steve_G33: "Talk about over-testing can lead to conversations about quality assessments" @JacobMishook @AchieveInc #16NCSA