In 2015, leaders within Achieve’s Competency-Based Pathways State Partnership set out to more clearly understand the potential of learning progressions research to transform instructional practice and what is being done to translate that research into training and tools for educators.
Join our email list to receive weekly updates.
To explore the public's awareness of and support for the new Common Core State Standards and aligned common assessments Achieve commissioned a national poll in August 2011.
Ready or Not is the culminating report of the original American Diploma Project (ADP), a multi-year research project that led to the development of the ADP Benchmarks, end-of-high school expectations in mathematics and English Language Arts.
- This letter in @newsday explains why #Latino parents support #CommonCore & tests aligned to the standards: https://t.co/CAcxQPdRIi
- RT @BuzzFeedAndrew: my high school math teacher has an op-ed in Salon https://t.co/zxXn0HzZNL interesting read. https://t.co/5a7x4nbNXQ
- Why #CommonCore #math problems that go viral miss the point: https://t.co/9PwXBZjM7H #mathchat #edchat
- Officials in #NorthDakota have gotten serious about the state's education "Honesty Gap." https://t.co/fJdzRMQGiE #edchat
- RT @MBAENews: #MA definitely not scrapping #PARCC or #CommonCore - @edu_post headline got it right while others have NOT https://t.co/XvYcxLsIKM @esanzi