Future Ready Project
Achieve provides state and local college- and career-ready stakeholders with the information, strategies, messages, and tools needed to effectively make the case for the college- and career-ready agenda in their states. The resources that previously appeared on The Future Ready Project web site are being updated. Below are a few of the resources in PDF format.
- Key Steps to Building a Communications Strategy
- Communicating Internally and Externally
- Audience Mapping: The Why, How and What to Look For
- Sample Key Three Messages Template
- College- and Career-Ready Communications & Outreach Plan Template
- "Do's and Don'ts" for Advocating College and Career Readiness