Measures that Matter
Measures that Matter is a joint effort by Achieve and The Education Trust to provide strategic and technical assistance to states in creating college- and career-ready assessment and accountability systems that ensure that all students graduate from high school ready to succeed. Achieve and The Education Trust created Measures that Matter by bringing together an advisory group of state and national experts to explore various approaches to high school assessment and accountability. Based on the advisory group input, Achieve and Education Trust conducted research and commissioned white papers on critical topics, and emerged with guidance designed to provide states with the best possible advice for advancing their efforts.
- About Measures that Matter
- Press Release
- Measures that Matter Executive Summary
- Making College and Career Readiness the Mission for High School: A Guide for State Policymakers
- Transforming Statewide High School Assessment Systems: A Guide for State Policymakers
- Identifying Potential Dropouts: Key Lessons for Building an Early Warning Data System
- Next Generation State Data System: What is Needed to Support the Next Generation Assessment and Accountability Systems
- The Role of Interim Assessments in a Comprehensive Assessment System
- Work Readiness Certification and Industry Credentials: What Do State High School Policy Makers Need To Know?
- Next Generation State High School Assessment and Accountability: Students with Disabilities
- Next Generation State High School Assessment and Accountability: English Language Learners