To explore the public's awareness of and support for the new Common Core State Standards and aligned common assessments Achieve commissioned a national poll in August 2011.
Ready or Not is the culminating report of the original American Diploma Project (ADP), a multi-year research project that led to the development of the ADP Benchmarks, end-of-high school expectations in mathematics and English Language Arts.
By 2008, the efforts by individual states to set college- and career-ready standards for high school graduates led to a remarkable degree of consistency in English and mathematics requirements. This “common core” – detailed in “Out of Many, One: Toward Rigorous Common Core Standards from the Ground Up” – is the byproduct of aligning standards to real-world demands.
- RT @NCTMResources: Students try to find various ways to use fraction pattern blocks & combine them to make one whole (represented by t… https://t.co/nHAGqi6jBo
- RT @nextgenscience: This analysis could include: 📈review of publicly available and internal data 📝collection and analysis of evidence… https://t.co/9afnRD0h9E
- RT @nextgenscience: To see what this work looks like in action, check out this Partnership Spotlight with two districts in Iowa:… https://t.co/dal6dMJZEz
- RT @educationgadfly: The past weeks have brought about many losses. Checker Finn highlights two: Abby Thernstrom, who for decades was a… https://t.co/svYODmKEYq
- RT @educationgadfly: The past weeks have brought about many losses. Checker Finn highlights two: Abby Thernstrom, who for decades was a… https://t.co/PmcZweSUeZ