The ADP Network 2007 Leadership Team Meeting took place June 4-5, 2007 at the Fairmont Hotel in Washington, DC. The goal of the annual meeting was to give states a significant opportunity to address key challenges and opportunities associated with moving the college and career-ready policy agenda forward. Participants had time to engage with national experts, learn from colleagues in other states, and meet in state teams to plan next steps in their ongoing efforts to advance the ADP policy goals.
- ADP Network 2007 Leadership Team Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- Assessment & Accountability: The Next Generation (Matt Gandal's PPT)
- High School Assessment and Accountability: Next Generation Models Leslie Jacob's PPT
- ADP: Algebra II End-of-Course Exam Laura Slover's PPT
- Chicago Public Schools: Teacher Quality and Capacity (Michael Lach's PPT)
- Video of Roy Romer's Dinner Remarks