The ADP Leadership Team Meeting took place September 11-12, 2008 at the Fairmont Hotel in Washington, DC. The goal of the annual meeting was to give states a significant opportunity to address key challenges and opportunities associated with moving the college and career-ready policy agenda forward. Participants had time to engage with national experts, learn from colleagues in other states, and meet in state teams to plan next steps in their ongoing efforts to advance the ADP policy goals.
- ADP Network 2008 Leadership Team Meeting Agenda (PDF)
- Making College and Career Readiness the Mission for High Schools: A Focus on State Assessment and Accountability Systems (Ross Wiener and Matt Gandal) (PPT)
- ADP Algebra II End-of-Course Exam- Where Are We Now? (Laura Slover) (PDF)
- Creating a Roadmap to Success in Mathematics (Laura Slover and Uri Treisman) (PPT)
- A Global Perspective on Accountability and Delivery Systems (Sir Michael Barber) (PPT)