All students should graduate from high school ready for college, careers, and citizenship.
Over the past twenty years, Achieve has reviewed many states' assessments.
Learn more about the services Achieve offers to states.
All State Reviews / State Standards Reviews / State Assessment Reviews / Chronological Listing
- Setting the Bar: An Evaluation of ISTEP+ Assessments for Indiana (2003)
- Measuring Up: A Report on Education Standards and Assessments for Indiana (2000)
- Measuring Up: A Report on Education Assessments for Minnesota (2001)
- Aiming Higher: A Report on Education Standards and Policy for Minnesota (2000)
- Measuring Up 2004: A Report on Language Arts Literacy and Mathematics Standards and Assessments for New Jersey (2004)
- Measuring Up: A Report on Science Standards and Assessments for New Jersey (2002)
- Measuring Up: A Standards and Assessment Benchmarking Report for New Jersey (2000)
- Aiming Higher: Leveraging the Opportunities for Education Reform in Oklahoma (2002)
- Measuring Up: A Standards and Assessment Benchmarking Report for Oklahoma (2002)
- Measuring Up 2005: A Report on Assessment Anchors and Tests in Reading and Mathematics for Pennsylvania (2005)
- An Alignment Analysis of Washington State’s College Readiness Mathematics Standards With Various Local Placement Tests (2006)
- How Do Washington's Graduation Tests Measure Up? (2005)