After 24 years in the K-12 education space, Achieve has shut its doors. Read the statement from Michael Cohen, President of Achieve here.
Our website www.achieve.org will remain available through December 31, 2020.
Former Achieve science team members have founded the NextGenScience project at WestEd where they will continue working with educators and partners across the nation to improve the quality of science education. Please visit their website and @NextGenScience to learn more about their work. They will continue to serve as stewards of the NGSS, sharing resources with the field through the nextgenscience.org website, NGSSNow newsletter, and @OfficialNGS.
All students should graduate from high school ready for college, careers, and citizenship.
Over the past twenty years, Achieve has reviewed many states' assessments.
- Setting the Bar: An Evaluation of ISTEP+ Assessments for Indiana (2003)
- Measuring Up: A Report on Education Standards and Assessments for Indiana (2000)
- Measuring Up: A Report on Education Assessments for Minnesota (2001)
- Aiming Higher: A Report on Education Standards and Policy for Minnesota (2000)
- Measuring Up 2004: A Report on Language Arts Literacy and Mathematics Standards and Assessments for New Jersey (2004)
- Measuring Up: A Report on Science Standards and Assessments for New Jersey (2002)
- Measuring Up: A Standards and Assessment Benchmarking Report for New Jersey (2000)
- Aiming Higher: Leveraging the Opportunities for Education Reform in Oklahoma (2002)
- Measuring Up: A Standards and Assessment Benchmarking Report for Oklahoma (2002)
- Measuring Up 2005: A Report on Assessment Anchors and Tests in Reading and Mathematics for Pennsylvania (2005)
- An Alignment Analysis of Washington State’s College Readiness Mathematics Standards With Various Local Placement Tests (2006)
- How Do Washington's Graduation Tests Measure Up? (2005)