After 24 years in the K-12 education space, Achieve has shut its doors. Read the statement from Michael Cohen, President of Achieve here.
Our website www.achieve.org will remain available through December 31, 2020.
Former Achieve science team members have founded the NextGenScience project at WestEd where they will continue working with educators and partners across the nation to improve the quality of science education. Please visit their website and @NextGenScience to learn more about their work. They will continue to serve as stewards of the NGSS, sharing resources with the field through the nextgenscience.org website, NGSSNow newsletter, and @OfficialNGS.
All students should graduate from high school ready for college, careers, and citizenship.
- Common Core Implementation from September 2011 and March 2012.
- New Mexico Common Core
- Georgia Public Broadcasting Common Core Professional Learning Sessions
- California's Common Core State Standards in Spanish. Informational flyers in multiple languages are also available.
- Utah Education Network Core State Standards site (developed in partnership with Utah State Office of Education and Utah System of Higher Education)
- Ohio Department of Education videos - Clearer and Higher: Why Students Need the Common Core (modifiable for state use) & Higher Expectations for a Brighter Future: Ohio’s New Learning Standards
- Tennessee's Expect More, Achieve More
- Raise the Bar Louisville (Kentucky)
- Common Core IL